Team Assistant - Los Angeles CA
As part of the company’s deeper expansion into the digital market, MVE is looking for an exceptional Team Assistant to join its dynamic Los Angeles based team. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties from communicating campaigns with the Talent, building media kits, data collection and liaising with brands. Broadly, the individual will be working closely with the Talent Manager to assist in the smooth running and procurement of digital campaigns. They will be responsible for brand outreach, administrative and reporting procedures, talent liaising, as well as personally promoting a culture of collaboration across the company.
About Margravine Management
Margravine is a creator lead, talent first management company focused on long-term career strategy and business development for our clients and partners. A specially established joint venture between IMG and leading creatives turned entrepreneurs, Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee, Margravine exclusively represents some of the country's leading creative and digital talent.
About the role
As a Team Assistant, you will play a vital role in assisting our Talent Managers with the seamless day-to-day operations of our expanding roster. This exciting position offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with renowned brands, unleash your creativity alongside our talented pool of influencers, and contribute to our rapidly growing organization.
The ideal candidate for this role possesses a genuine passion for brand collaboration and possesses a natural ability to think outside the box when it comes to leveraging our exceptional talent. As part of our team, you will have the chance to work closely with our talent, exploring innovative ways to elevate their presence and foster valuable partnerships.
At our company, we recognize the importance of personal and professional growth. Joining us means being part of a thriving organization that offers significant growth potential and ample opportunities for advancement. We value motivated self-starters who take initiative and excel in communicating effectively with our team, clients, and talent.
To thrive in this role, you must be a detail-oriented team player, continuously striving for excellence. Juggling multiple tasks simultaneously is second nature to you, and your commitment to completing them to an exceptional standard sets you apart. Your meticulousness and attention to detail will ensure our operations run smoothly, and our talent receives the exceptional support they deserve.
Are you ready to join a dynamic team that values your talents and provides room for professional development? If so, we invite you to apply for the Talent Management Support Specialist position today. Take the first step towards an exciting career with us!
Note: Please include any relevant experience and examples of your exceptional standard of work in your application.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with and assisting Talent Managers on their daily duties
- Use data analytics to create analytical reports.
- Writing and editing copy, using pre designed templates for client media kits and company assets to be used in the pitch process.
- You will be using G-suite file sharing, Word, Monday and Slack on a daily basis, so previous experience of these programs is desirable.
- Calendar management.
- Manage client logistics for events and talent commitments including call sheets, travel, accommodation, security, timings.
- Communicating with various teams across the group of companies.
- Look for opportunities to flip activity to the wider roster.
- Assist in securing brand partnerships for our existing roster of talent clients.
- Assist in the managing and nurturing of existing clients.
- Assisting on brand partnerships, which includes writing the brief into our template, helping the talent execute the campaign, sending content for approval and assisting on any post-campaign analysis.
- General industry awareness of emerging new platforms, potential clients and brands.
- Respond to incoming client queries and filter to the appropriate manager.
- Communicate with both the UK & US team and assist in the implementation of backend procedures and processes across the dept as a whole.
- Generally work collaboratively if there is something that needs to be done. We are a very, all-hands-on-deck company.
- Knowledge of the digital influencer landscape
- Broad knowledge of the entertainment business and media industry.
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time, especially with high work volumes.
- Strong IT skills to include (Word, Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Keynote and cloud based services such as G-suite).
- Keen eye for detail
- Articulate and concise both in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable experience in curating emails and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Be efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated, ambitious and willing to learn
- Good phone manner
- Thrive under pressure, remain calm in situations and have the ability to multitask.
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions carefully
Location: Los Angeles, US.
What we offer:
- Competitive rewards package and structure.
- A chance to join a forward thinking talent focused business in a fast growing industry.
- An opportunity to learn from an experienced leadership team and to grow into a senior leadership role yourself.